Sunday, June 7, 2015

Bean and Corn Salsa With Vinegar and Sugar

 This recipe has a very unique and perfect flavor that I myself cannot get enough of. I can eat this stuff all day. I love my food sweet and this dip is the perfect combination of sweet and veggie. 

Ingredients:

  •  1 1/2 cups frozen yellow corn, thawed and drained
  • 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can kidney beans
  • 3 green onions, chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1/8 cup sugar, more or less to your liking
  • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions:
  1.  Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl
  2. Add the sugar, vinegar, and olive oil and stir
  3. Refrigerate for at least an hour or two to let the flavors blend together.
  4. Serve with tortilla chips
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment