Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe

This is the creamiest and most flavorful fudge I have ever made. I cant keep one batch for more than a day. Its so easy to make and it takes about 10 minutes plus set time. Here is the recipe.

Ingredients:
2 cups sugar, I like to use natural golden cane sugar which is amazing for baking
1/2 cup milk, I use whole milk
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup peanut butter, I use Jiffy creamy

Directions:
  1.  Bring sugar and milk to a boil, stirring continuously 
  2.  Boil 2 1/2 minutes. I set the timer. It has to be exact.
  3. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla
  4. Pour into container or pan and cover.
  5. Wait till set or eat it hot and creamy. It always tastes better when cooled and set. 

 Enjoy!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment